WORKSHOP BOOKING POLICY
- We accept bookings online via our website. Alternatively, you can call us on 9227 7770 during our business hours (Tuesday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm)
- We can't reserve your space until full payment is received.
- If a workshop reaches full capacity and you have only paid a deposit on your class, we will require you to pay the remainder prior to the class.
- We will email you a reminder 1 week before the class with final details, but if you have any queries in the meantime please do not hesitate email us email@example.com or pop in store to visit us and have a chat.
- If you can’t attend a class for any reason, please give us at least 2 weeks notice in order to avoid a transfer fee. For cancellations with less than two weeks notice, we require a payment of 20% of the total purchase price of the workshop in order to transfer the participant into a future class. In case of cancellation the day before, or the day of the workshop, this fee will be 50%. You can also assign a friend to take your place (think of it as good karma!) instead of transferring. Please note that we do not offer refunds for cancellations by workshop participants.
- If you cannot attend a class and have given adequate notice a transfer into another class can be arranged. Please choose the class you transfer into wisely, as we only offer one transfer per person.
- In case of a transfer, Beau Est Mien cannot guarantee a spot in the exact same course or workshop.
- We have class minimums and in the case we don’t make them you will be offered a refund, class transfer, or store credit. Beau Est Mien has the right to make changes to any course, course time, or tutor of the course before or during the course. In the unlikely event that these changes are made, no refund or credit will be given for the schedule course.
- Store credit is only valid for 6 months after the date of the purchase.
- If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we may do so at any time before the class is scheduled to begin. You will receive a full refund or you can choose to attend another class of the same value (or plus or minus any difference in class fee) within a 6 month period.
- By booking a workshop at Beau Est Mien you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur at our premises or in our classes.
- By booking a workshop at Beau Est Mien for your child (under 18 years old) you agree that we are not responsible for any theft or injury that may occur to your child or children at our premises or in our classes.
- By booking a workshop at Beau Est Mien you agree that you will not replicate, reproduce or distribute any element of a class in part or in full.
- Beau Est Mien is committed to protecting your privacy. Your details will never be shared with a third party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and if you wish to unsubscribe at anytime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org